Hello NCISA Members. NCIS is renewing its recruitment efforts and will be participating in several recruitment events throughout the year. If you know of someone interested in becoming an NCIS Special Agent or pursuing another NCIS career, please let them know we will be at the following recruitment events:
- 9 Mar 2018: San Diego State University Nonprofit, Government and Education Career Fair in San Diego, CA
- 21 Mar 2018: Diversity Employment Day Career Fair in Dallas, TX
- 23 Mar 2018: Corporate Gray Military-Friendly Job Fair in Arlington, VA
- 23 Mar 2018: Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Quantico Hiring Job Fair in Quantico, VA
- 4 Apr 2018: Diversity Employment Day Career Fair in Arlington, VA
- 5 Apr 2018: University of the District of Columbia Spring 2018 Career Fair in Washington, DC
- 5 Apr 2018: Woodbridge Campus of Northern Virginia Community College Annual Law Enforcement and Intelligence Community Career Fair in Woodbridge, VA
- 24 Apr 2018: Academy Women Career Workshop in Washington, DC
- 26 Apr 2018: Ft. Belvoir Career Fair in Ft. Belvoir, VA
- 7 May 2018: Atlanta Career Fair in Atlanta, GA
We have also attached our recruitment brochure for you to provide to interested individuals.
Click here to download recruitment brochure.
Thanks for your continued support of NCIS.